Firstly, an explanation for my longish absence: tons of work and overtime, and my computer at home broke down, so I have no access to pictures I've made in the meantime. But I will soon have, so keep watching this space :)
I've been tagged by Anna so here are the five things you might not know about me:
1. I love learning languages. Besides English I speak German, have studied Spanish but never had the opportunity to speak it anywhere so it's a really passive knowledge. Also started learning Italian some time ago but am desperately in want of free time to finish anything I start (at least to some extent) LOL
2. My dream kitchen is something along these lines.
3. Much as I love cakes and chocolate, there aren't many chocolate cakes I really like (except for the chocolate loaf here)
4. I only have one book by Jamie Oliver, Jamie's Italy. Much as I love the man and his shows, I don't find his books useful enough for me. He uses too many ingredients I don't like and/or can't get here.
5. Green Card with Gerard Depardieau and Legal Eagles with Robert Redford are two films I adore and have seen a zillion times (but still haven't got hold of a DVD copy of either).
I'm afraid everyone whose blog I read have been tagged already but Ilana :) Go girl!
--List five random facts/habits about yourself
--Choose another five bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
--Leave your five tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging along with directions.